AQUARECON LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY phone: +7-985-765-57-44; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; http: WWW.aquarecon.ru
We are pleased to offer to End-users, OEMs, Design Offices and other Customers consulting services and technical support in the fields of: - industrial water treatment applications for Conventional and Nuclear Power Plants, Chemical and Petrochemical Complexes, Oil & Gas, Metallurgical, Paper Mill, Hydrometallurgy, Food and Beverage Industries and for ultra pure water applications in Microelectronics and etc.;
- the advanced ion exchange and membrane technologies applications, the modern performance products and equipment selection;
- potable water production from the different sources;
- solutions and lay-outs for liquid wastes reduction, purification and reuse;
- solid – liquid separation and drying of filter cakes;
- innovative solutions based on Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltation and Reverse Osmosis.
- existing plants operation analysis and optimization in terms of operation costs reduction; - advices aimed on plants retrofit and rebuilding; technical solutions and lay-outs development; - assistance in technical-economic evaluations; - development of the technical demands to water treatment plants, equipment and performance products; - technical offers evaluation and comparison; - troubleshooting during the design, construction, start-ups and operation of: the filtration equipment, ion exchange resins and systems (counter-current regeneration and mix bed included), membrane installations (MF, UF, NF, RO, EDI), ultra pure water storage and distribution systems, industrial liquid wastes reduction, reuse and environmental protection, - marketing.
- existing water treatment plants comprehensive examination and evaluation; - IX and Membrane technology/systems/products evaluation and expertise; - the expertise of the solutions based on IX and Membrane technologies; - existing plants updates and operation optimization; - recommendations how to reduce operation costs of demin and softened water production; - technical offers preparing and pre-design technical solutions development; - plants design examination and expertise; - savings in water treatment: offers & solutions; - consulting in the water treatment application fields; - customer’s personnel education in the field of advanced IX and Membrane systems design, build-up and operation; - marketing research and assistance.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO ADDRESS YOUR REQUESTS FOR ANY KIND OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION by e-mail: email@example.com